Monday, May 07, 2018

Happy Stuff | My Creative Scrapbook





Hi My Scrapping Friends! 

Today I'm here to share one of my layout created with the May main kit from My Creative Scrapbook, along with this month's free cut files!  This kit features the beautiful, Spring Market collection by Carta Bella, and I couldn't resist documenting a photo of me celebrating my birthday!


Here's this month's cut file...


I decided to use three of the potted plants on my page and then combining both patterned paper and vellum to back each of the cut files. I love how the vellum create a soft and dreamy look to my layout.  I adhered the cut files using foam tape to give it some dimension and then added a few stickers and a chipboard accent from the Spring Market collection under and to the top of the cut files.





I use a couple of die-cuts to create a few layers using the gorgeous Spring Market patterned paper as well as some solid cardstock.

I created a base with a die-cut and added the happiness blooms from within chipboard phrases on top.  

     
 Added my title to the top right hand corner of my photo, as well as a couple of stickers.

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!

 Thanks for stopping by :) xx


Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment