Thursday, February 15, 2018

The View | Stuck?!Sketches February 15th Challenge




Hi My Scrapping Friends!


It's time for a new challenge over at Stuck?!Sketches! For the February 15th challenge Laura Whitaker created two fabulous sketches to choose from!

Here's a look at the first one....


and here's the bonus sketch!



I chose to use the first sketch, to document this photo of my son looking out over the lake and just admiring the beauty in nature.

Here's my take using the first sketch...


I used a few pieces of patterned paper from Echo Park *Happy Birthday(Boy)* collection on this layout. As you can see the pattern papers in this collection can be use to document much more than just a birthday celebrate.

I started my layout off by adding a 10x10 pieces of white cardstock to the lower left hand corner, instead of placing it in the center of the page. 

    
Behind my photo I added some layers using some solid color cardstock and a couple of doilies. I use my Big Shot to create a die-up star and some branches and use the die-cutting to create a cluster on the left hand side of my photo as well as a button from my stash.  
      
   


I added a pop of color with the orange on my title and also in the tag at the top of the photo. 



I finish the layout off by adding some die-cut stars to the page, as well as a few enamels dots and some black paint splatters.     

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

 We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on one of the sketches or even both...and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by February, 28th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!



Prize is a $25 gift certificate...


Prize is a $25 gift certificate...

No comments:

Post a Comment