Thursday, February 08, 2018

Love Always | My Creative Scrapbook






Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back to share another layout for My Creative Scrapbook, featuring the beautiful February cut files! 


I documented a few 2x2 photos for the three fabulous guys in my life. 

Here's a look at the free cut file available this month to My Creative Scrapbook customers...   


I decided to use both the XOXO and the heart on my layout.  Next,  I open my Cameo and decided where on my background I wanted the XOXO icon and cut it out of white cardstock.  I then backed it with the Be Mine patterned paper and adhered the positive pieces from the cut file on top of the opening with some foam dots for more dimension.  Once my background was ready,  I decided to trim about an inch from the edges in order to create a frame using a few different pieces of solid color cardstocks.

  
Next, I cut out the heart image using the reverse side of Be Mine patterned paper, added some hand stitching around the outer edges of the heart and arrange my photos to the inside opening.



I finished the layout of by adding my title and a couple pieces of embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment