Wednesday, January 10, 2018

With You I'm Home | My Creative Scrapbbok






Hi My Scrapping Friends!!!

Today I have another layout created for My Creative Scrapbook using the beautiful January Main Kit! 


I started with the *Let's Stay Home* patterned paper as a base for my layout. I then added a 4x12 strip of the reverse side of the *Keep Life Happy* down the middle of the page, as well as a few thin strips of pattern paper and cardstock tucked underneath both sides.  
     

I created a few circles in two different sizes using the gorgeous patterned paper in this month's kit. After playing around with the many different idea on where to place my circles, I decided on tucking them underneath the middle strip of pattern paper on both side in a cluster of three.


Next, I added my embellishments. I used some chipboards, die cuts, stickers, as well as a fussy cut flower and arrange them diagonally. 


  To finish the layout, I added some sentiments stickers and enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

I hope you felt inspired today and if you're not a subscriber yet, give it a try. The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment