Monday, January 15, 2018

Love To Craft | Stuck?!Sketches January 15th Sketch Challenge




Hi My Scrapping Friends!!!

It's time for the lastest sketch challenge at Stuck?!Sketches!  Here's the fabulous sketch designed by Laura Whitaker for the January 15th challenge!


I love this design, with all the many layers of patterned paper behind the photos...so I decided to create a page about my love for this fabulous hobby! 

Here's my take on the sketch, using Echo Park Paper * I'd Rather Be Crafting* collection.


As you can tell I had lots of fun layering up all the beautiful patterned papers in this collection to create a background base for my photo.
     
I replace one of the photos with a 4x4 journaling card, added a sticker from the collection as well as a couple of die-cut stitched flowers from MFT to complete this cluster.


To the left side of my photo I added a flower sticker and to create a bit more interest I place one of the die-cut flower on top. I also added a couple more of those cute crafting stickers to complete this part of the page .


I used a plate and a black ink marker to create my circles for my background.  Here you can see I also added a few more die-cut flowers, as well as a couple of stickers to create some various height in this cluster.  


I combined a wood veneer word from my stash and the craft sticker to create a title.

I really enjoy using this sketch and creating with all the beautiful layers! 

Thanks for stopping by :) xx 

 We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by January, 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!


Prize is a $25 gift certificate


Prize is a paper stack of the winner choice

  Prize is a online class 


No comments:

Post a Comment