Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Trick Or Treat | Stuck?!Sketches November 15th Challenge




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Stuck?!Sketches!  Here's the November 15th sketch designed by the amazing Laura Whitaker!



  Here's my take on the sketch...


For this page I used a photo of my son on this Trick or Treat outing taking a year ago.  I loved the design of this sketch, and try to keep fairly close to it. 


I used the Goosebumps collection from Pretty Little Studio for my layout, along with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  I start by cutting the Spiderweb and the banner from the Hocus Pocus patterned paper and then adhere the web to the cardstock with machine stitching.

I created a cluster on the bottom left hand corner of the photo which included a few die-cuts from the Goosebumps collection and a couple of stickers. How spooky is that spider laying on top of the photo! :))))

          
Instead of adding a strip of pattern paper to the bottom of the page, I decided to use the banner from the cut file.


I added some layers of patterned paper to the right side of the photo, which create a matting for my title.  I finished the layout off with a few more stickers around the title and paint spatters in black.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx

We'd love for you to play along with us at Stuck?!Sketches all you have to do is create a layout based on this sketch and link up your layout on the Stuck?!Sketches blog by November 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our sponsors!

$25 gift certificate 


$20 gift certiticate

        

No comments:

Post a Comment