Friday, September 15, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook - Stuck?!Sketches Blog Hop




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Welcome to the My Creative Scrapbook and Stuck?!Sketches blog hop!!! You should be arriving here from Debbi Tehrani....if not, you may want to start at the beginning at Stuck?!Sketches blog.

You can win a September Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook by earn one ballot for leaving comments along the way and one ballot for playing along with the sketch. Visited the Stuck?!Sketches blog for more prize information!   


Here's the fabulous sketch designed by Laura Whitaker    


Here's my take on the sketch!


I visited my mom and dad in July and took this photo of my mom...how amazing is this view from the veranda of my parents home in Grenada! 

My layout was created using My Creative Scrapbook September Main Kit!  This kit is such a gorgeous kit featuring the Jen Hadfield...Heart Of Home collection and perfect for this page.

 

 I created a small cluster on the bottom left hand corner of my photo which included a few pieces from the ephemera pack and an accent sticker.


I decided to fussy cut a couple of flowers from the Gatherings pattern paper to add to the top right hand corner, along with the cute bird cage sticker.
    

To the bottom of the layout, I added two strips of pattern paper with some machine stitching on top.  Next, I created my title using Amy Tangerine Goodness Thickers, also included in this month's main kit and added another accent sticker next to the title. 

I finished the layout off with some journaling strips, a few clear droplets, stamping and some paint splatters! 

Here's the hop order: 


Be sure to leave a comments at each stop on the hop today...

Next on the blog list is Helen Wallace 

Thanks for stopping by :) xx
     

No comments:

Post a Comment