Tuesday, September 05, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook September Kits Reveal Day!



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for My Creative Scrapbook September-kits reveal!


The September kits are filled with lot of fabulous products! You'll find a lovely assortment of patterned papers and perfectly coordinating embellishments. Each month you get choose from four different kits-so whether your style is clean & simple, shabby chic or something in between, there is something for everyone! 

It's FREE gift month at My Creative Scrapbook for all our members, each box mail out will have a FREE gift, a thank you to our amazing members!  


   First here's the September, 2017 main kit....



September, 2017 Creative Kit...


September, 2017 Limited Edition Kit....


September, 2017 Album Kit...


Please have a look through our amazing Design Team Gallery which is loaded with tons of inspiring creations made with the contents of these kits!

I will be back soon to share my layouts using the September, Main Kit....

Thanks for stopping by :) xx




No comments:

Post a Comment