Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Vroom | Just Nick Studio




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing my last design team project for Just Nick Studio, I truly enjoy creating with Nicole's fabulous cut files and wanted to thank her for such an amazing experience!

I created my layout using the Plane,Trains & Automobiles cut file and also the Scribble Circle Background.  





The plane, train and automobiles cut file set is perfect to document your little boy's adventures, I used the car and the word 'VROOM' to document a photo of my son riding his toy quad in the yard.

I used patterned paper and embellishments from Echo Park-Go See Explore collection on this page.   


I first cut the Scribble Circle Background from some white cardstock and instead of backing the cut file with pattern paper I decided to use paint, which I absolutely loved !

    Next, I enlarge the car image and cut it from some pattern paper. I then cut the car image down the middle and place on both side of my photo.          
 
         
The word VROOM in this cut file sets were a perfect title for my layout.  I cut it from both pattern paper and black cardstock and adhere it together by slightly overlapping it, which created a wonderful shadowing effect. Next,  I just added some foam tape underneath to give it some extra dimension.      


I finished the layout off with some stickers, a few small buttons and a mini paper fan.

I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick cut files!  
 
Thanks for stopping by :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment