Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Creative Scrappers Sketch #307 | Fantastic





Hi my scrapping friends! 

It's a new month and that means a new sketch here at Creative Scrappers!

Kristine created another fabulous sketch for us this month!


Here's my take on this month's sketch!

I used Echo Park - Summer Fun patterned paper collection to create this layout featuring a few photos of my son playing with plastic beads and using a Rubbermaid container as a hat!

Using the sketch as it was designed with one exception, I used two photos instead of three. I started by selection my pattern papers and using some machine stitching to adhere then to a 12x12 white cardstock. 
I matted my photos using some solid cardstocks from Echo Park-Summer Fun collection, which coordinated perfectly with the patterned papers!    
  

Here are a few close-ups of my page.



   
  Our sponsor Altenew have an amazing selection of stamps and I just happen to have the Beautiful Day stamp & die set  in my collection.  I used the stamp set to create my embellishments for my page and added a few enamel dots.


How beautiful are these stamp flowers!
 I added a strip of  journaling to my layout and this page was finish!
Thanks for stopping by :)

   Now it's your turn to play along with us!!!


Please joining Creative Scrappers on Instagram and tag us using #CSsketch307 to show us what you created! Enter the challenge using our inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal on the Creative Scrappers Blog.
😊😊😊
We have a great sponsor this month -  ALTENEW
They have generously donated an AWESOME kit for our random draw this month and you really don't want to miss this opportunity! It's valued at 45$ !!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment