Friday, May 12, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Moments Captured | May Main Kit





Hi my scrapping friends! 

I'm so excited to be back today to share another layout created with the gorgeous May Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook!
I absolutely love the Jillibean Soup-Bowl of Dreams collection featured in this kit. I truly enjoy creating with it!

    

I begin by using this Quilt design found on Pinterest as my starting point for my layout.  


I started by cutting strips of patterned papers into different sizes and using a 12x12 white cardstock as my base, begin adhering the paper strips by simply following the Quilt design. 
    

  I then added stitching to really get the quilted look.      


Next, embellishments. I added a cluster of Bowl of Dreams die-cut cardstock flowers, puffy hearts stickers and some stamping in the top right corner. 


To the bottom left of the photo I tucked one of the adorable bicycle underneath my photo and added some foam dots to the back of another to create a layered look.  


  I scattered some of the circle die-cut pieces, along with a few stamped circles to the create some added interest to the left side of my page.
  I finished my layout off with some handwritten journaling and my title, which came from a phases found on the Bowl of Dreams -make magic pattern paper.

      I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful....using the May main kit from My Creative Scrapbook

 Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo Yvette

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment