Saturday, May 06, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Love Today



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back with you to share a layout I created for My Creative Scrapbook using the gorgeous May main kit


As soon as I saw this month's Alphas cut file, I knew I wanted to create a page to document this photo of Max looking so handsome and ready for his first day of Kindergarten!  

     
I cut the file from white cardstock and decided to cut it into three strips. I then back each row with different patterned paper from the bowl of dreams collection and added stitching around the perimeter. 



Next came the embellishments. I created a little cluster to the bottom left hand corner of my photo using some of the die-cut pieces in the Bowl of Dreams collection, also added a sticker on top of the photo and tucked another underneath.
     

I combined the word 'love' from the die-cut pieces with a puffy sticker to create my title. I finished my layout off by added some of the positive pieces from the cut file on either side of my photo along with the small heart stickers.

I hope you felt inspired today! If you are not a subscriber yet, give it a try.  The kits are all so beautiful and you will not regret it!

    For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.
 
  Thanks for stopping by :) xx



          

No comments:

Post a Comment