Wednesday, May 17, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Adventure Time-May Sketch


Hi Scrapping Friends!

It's time for a new sketch over at My Creative Sketches
Here's what I created using both the May Main Kit along with the sketch.


No automatic alt text available.
I followed the sketch design and use it to document Max's first visited to a home improvement store.
    

The biggest challenge for this layout, picking which gorgeous pattern paper to use! :))))
Once I decided on the four pattern papers I wanted to use, I cut each piece to the size needed and then added machine stitching around the perimeter. Next, following the sketch I started adding my layers.


I created a mat for my photos using some cardstock and pattern paper. Once the photos were positional were I wanted them, I started embellishing.
The die-cut cameras in the Bowl of Dreams collection were perfect to embellish the lower left hand corner of my photo and then layered some of the die-cut flowers around the page.


For my title, I used the mistable fabric alphabet stickers, and added a strip of journaling to complete my layout.

       I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful....using the May main kit from My Creative Scrapbook
 Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo Yvette

No automatic alt text available.


No comments:

Post a Comment