Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Creative Scrappers Sketch # 306 | Everyday Happy



Hi My Scrapping Friends!

It's time for me to share my layout with you using this month's awesome sketch from Creative Scrappers !



Here's the sketch that the design team had to work with, designed by Kristine!

   
I decide to flip the sketch and use one photo on my layout, this photo was taken last year at the New York International Auto Show....my son had such a great time admiring all the cool cars and now he wants a Lamborghini :)))) lol


I started by creating frames for my grid background, using patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy-Lovely Day collection and Heart Day Collection from Crate Paper.....I added stitching around the perimeter and then adhered to my white cardstock base.

I created a little cluster of embellishments in the upper left hand corner, that includes a flair, a wood veneer and few die cut shapes from Amy Tangerine-Oh Happy Life Collection.


I used one of the card from the Oh Happy Life ephemera pack to create my title and added a few foam dots underneath for some extra dimension.  I tucked a few die cuts pieces underneath my title and added the small arrow circle, which I remove from the top of a Dear Lizzy clothespin.

       
I added another cluster of die cuts pieces on the bottom right hand corner of my photo, that include this cute flair (A Flair Of Buttons), a couple of tag from the Oh Happy Life ephemera pack, which I tucked underneath my photo and the stop wood veneer from my stash!

A few paint splashes and some journaling finish off my layout!
  Thanks for stopping by :)


Now it's your turn to play along with us!!!

Please joining Creative Scrappers on Instagram and use hashtag #creatingwithsketches to show us what you created! Enter the challenge using our inlinkz widget at the bottom of this reveal on the Creative Scrappers Blog.


Our sponsor this month is Cuts 2 Luv. They have such cute badges and they are available in English and French!
You can follow them on Facebook,  Instagram and shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment