Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Awesome Day | Just Nick Studio



Hi my scrapping friend! 

I'm back with you today to share a Vacation layout for Just Nick Studio created with the Borders 1 and Arrow Set 2 cut files.
   
  
This photo was taken on one of our trips to Barbados.  We spend the mornings at the beach and after lunch it was pool time! 
I combined the Hardy Hodgepodge, Bowl of Dreams and Souper Celebration collections from Jillibean Soup for this layout!



     
 To create my starting point for my layout, I used multiple patterned papers for each of the Borders 1 cut file and adhered it horizontally onto a 11x11 white cardstock.


     I created a cluster of embellishments on the top right hand corner of my photo that includes a couple of wood veneers, some die cut pieces and a flair. 


I  keep the embellishments to a minimum on the left side of my photo, and added some journaling below my photo.


To the top left hand corner of my layout I added a small banner. To create my title I combined one of the arrows from the cut file with a couple of words from the cardstock stickers.
A few paint splashes and some sequins finish off this layout.

Thanks for stopping by :) xx
Check out the Just Nick Studio shop for more amazing cut files! 


No comments:

Post a Comment