Saturday, April 29, 2017

Spring | Just Nick Studio




Hi My Scrapping Friends! 

Today I have a new layout to share with you, created for Just Nick Studio. This week it's all about Spring and I chose this photo of Max helping his dad in the garden (okay playing!) I always have a difficult time choosing just one cut file to work with, so for this layout I combined three of Nicole's amazing cut files the Spring Words, Butterfly Background 2 and the Doodle Frames!

    
Here are the cut files I used on my layout....





I enlarged the right frame from the doodle frames set and cut it from light blue cardstock, then place onto both white and pink cardstock which I used as my base and stitched around the perimeter.  
    

     I decided to used all of the words in the spring words cut file on my page and cut it from several different pattern papers using the Jillibean Soup-Souper Celebration collection. 


I created a little cluster on the top right hand corner of my photo by tucking some of the die cut flowers from the Souper Celebration collection underneath, along with a stamp flower, and cutting apart a few butterflies from the butterfly background 2 cut file and adding one to the top.      
    

I couldn't resist added a couple more butterflies and added one to bottom left hand corner of my photo and the other to the top left hand corner of my layout.  


A few paint splashes and some journaling finish off my layout!

Thanks for stopping by :)

  I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick Cut Files! 


No comments:

Post a Comment