Thursday, April 06, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | You're So Cool I'm Not Even Mad!






Hi My Scrapping Friends!


Today I'm back with you to share my first layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the gorgeous April main kit



I love going through older photos of my son. In these photos, I came back into the kitchen to find Max and the floor covered with powdered sugar :)))) I grab the camera, and took a few pictures before cleaning up!  

      
I started my layout off  by using one of the patterned paper from Pink Paislee-Oh My Heart collection (paper18) for my background. Next I added the orange pattern paper (paper05), which I cut into a diamond shape and adhered with machine stitching. 

   
I matted my photos on white cardstock and added foam tape underneath to give it some extra dimension.  To the bottom photo I added a cascading of fussy cut flowers using the Oh My Heart (paper06) and also added one of the flower from the ephemera pack to finish off this cluster.

         
Here you can see I continue to add a few more fussy cut flowers to the top and right side of my photos and tucked that adorable die cut piece from the ephemera set underneath the left side of my top photo. I really love all the beautiful bit and pieces that came in the Oh My Heart ephemera pack; great for adding layers to your projects.

             
How cute is this clipboard from the Dear Lizzy-Lovely Day collection, I couldn't resist using it as my title.

         I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....

 Thanks for stopping by :) 

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.



No comments:

Post a Comment