Tuesday, April 11, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Choose Crazy | April Main Kit



Hi Scrapping Friends!


Today I'm back to share another layout I created for My Creative Scrapbook  using the beautiful April Main Kit.


For this layout I decided to use one of the exclusive cut file provided for our customer each month. I started by cutting the background cut file from some white cardstock and backed it with the beautiful phrase pattern paper (paper 09) from the Oh My Heart collection and then machine stitched around the perimeter.

   
I created lots of layers behind my photo using several patterned papers from the April main kit. I then added some fussy cut flowers, along with a couple of ephemera pieces from the Oh My Heart collection to the left side of my photo. 

I added my title to the top right hand side of my photo, using one of the chipboard phrase from the Dear Lizzy-Lovely Day collection. I then created an outline from pattern paper to back the chipboard and add form dots underneath to give it some extra dimension.        


 I created a small cluster to the bottom lower right of my page by combining machine stitching, this adorable die cut fox, a few flowers that I fussy cut and some enamel dots.            


You can also see here that I tucked a couple of ephemera pieces underneath my photo.

I cut a circle from some pattern paper and started playing around by cutting strips off; the photo below show the end results which I then incorporate into my design.
     
   
A few paint splashes and enamel dots finish off my layout.

          I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....

  Thanks for stopping by :)

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.




No comments:

Post a Comment