Monday, April 03, 2017

Life is Amazing | Just Nick Studio




Hi my scrapping friends! 

I'm back to share a new layout created for Just Nick Studio using the Floral frames, Beautiful Butterflies and Life is amazing cut files.    


I scrap a photo of myself sitting in the garden, we had just purchase the bench at a local Home Depot and I wanted to give it a test run :)))   




The Hardy Hodgepodge collection from Jillibean Soup was perfect for this page. The beautiful, bright colors were a great match for my photo.
To start, I resized the top Floral Frame design to fit my 4x6 picture, and then cut it from patterned paper. I then glued the frame on top of my photo and added foam tape underneath it, to give it some extra dimension!

  
I knew I wanted to add some butterflies to my layout and the Beautiful butterflies cut file was perfect for this. I cut the butterflies from pattern paper and instead of using the cut file as a whole, I decided to cut it apart and use the butterflies individually. I then arranged the butterflies to make it appear as if they were flying off the page.   

     
I used some wood veneers and die-cut cardstock from Jillibean Soup to embellish both the butterflies and the frame.  


I added machine stitching across the Life is Amazing cut file which created a great title for my page. 

   
A few paint splashes and enamel dots finished off my layout.

Thanks for stopping by :) 

  I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick Cut Files! 



No comments:

Post a Comment