Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Loved This | Just Nick Studio




Hi My Scrapping Friends! 

This week on Just Nick Studio it's all about Spring and with so many beautiful Spring themed cut files to choose from I finally decided on these three the Posie SwagBirds of A Feather and Lotus Lace .





I started off by cutting the posie swag cut file, using both patterned paper and a light gray cardstock. I then glued the two pieces together in the center and added a rose embellishment on top. I love the slight shadowing effect this creates.     


Once I started adding my layers, I decided the area where the white cardstock shown through needed a bit of texture without adding any more color and here's where I added the Lotus Lace cut file using white cardstock.   


       I finished the page off by adding these adorable birds from the Birds of a Feather cut file, along with my title and a few embellishments pieces.


Thanks for stopping by :) 

  I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick Cut Files! 



No comments:

Post a Comment