Thursday, February 09, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | Happy New Year | February Main Kit





Hi My Scrapping Friends!

I'm stopping in today, to share another layout for My Creative Scrapbook using the February Main Kit.



I started my page off  by cutting several circles out of the gorgeous American Crafts- Hazelwood collection, I lay the circle onto a 12x12 white cardstock and machine stitched down through the middle of the circles!
     

Here are some close-ups...
    

   I used a few of the wood veneers from Studio Calico in three little custers to frame my photos, these photos document the amazing time Max and Titan had ringing the New Year! 
      

I added some stickers and chipboard from Simple Stories-Posh collection around the photos and for my title I used the Dear Lizzy thickers, which add that festive look to my page!   


I finished the layout off with a few stamp circles and my journaling!
 I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
Thanks for stopping by :) 

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.


No comments:

Post a Comment