Monday, February 06, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook | February Main Kit | Sparkle





Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm sharing a new layout for My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club using the gorgeous February Main Kit!

Sparkle...
~~~~~~~~~

I select several different patterned papers and cut each one into a one inch strip...I then lay the paper strips horizontally down on a 12x12 white cardstock and added some machine stitching.

Here's some close-ups...

  
I fussy cut the flowers from one of the patterned paper in this month main kit....to add a little more texture to my page, I stamped a few flowers underneath and added a few foam dots to the back of the flowers to give it some extra dimension. 



I created a couple of little clusters using some stickers and chipboards to the top right and left of my page. I love how all the embellishments coordinate in this kit make it easy to created beautiful clusters!
             

I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful ....
Thanks for stopping by :)

For more information on the kits please visit My Creative Scrapbook website.

No comments:

Post a Comment