Friday, February 24, 2017

Love Always | Just Nick Studio




Hi My Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm back with you to share another layout created for Just Nick Studio, using one of the many fabulous new background in the shop.


I'm hoping to start document some of my older photos I have being collecting through the years, and for this page I'm starting with a photo of my parents taken on vacation in Grenada in May, 1991.
For my layout this week I used two cut files...Floral Lattice Background with the Doodle Flowers. I cut the Floral Lattice background from some white cardstock and back it with some patterned paper from Fancy Pants Design-Summer Sun collection.  I then back the entire cut file with a wood grain patterned paper and machine stitched around the edges, added some foam tape and adhere the cut file to a 12x12 patterned paper.

Here are some close-ups...

           
 I cut several smaller flowers from the Doodle Flowers cut file to add a little more interest and height to the middle of the background flowers and placed enamel dots in the center to complete the design. 


I used a couple of doilies with some layers of patterned paper behind my photo....I then created a small cluster of die cuts with a flair to the bottom left hand corner of my photo.  
                

Thanks for stopping by :) 
I hope I inspired you to create something beautiful using Just Nick Cut Files! 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment