Saturday, November 05, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook November Kits Reveal Day

   


Hi scrapping friends!  I have some exciting news to share today! 
I have been asked to join My Creative Scrapbook design team!  I really enjoy working with the November main kit this month and looking forward to creating with these beautiful kits each month!

It's reveal day over at My Creative Scrapbook....each month you get to choose from four different kits. Such an amazing selection of different style!

First here's the November Main Kit: 

  

Next up is the November Creative Kit:



November Limited Edition Kit:


November Album kit:


Be sure to check out the entire Design Team reveal using all four kits on Design Team Gallery
I will be back soon to share another layout using November main kit!

Thanks for stopping by! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment