Thursday, November 17, 2016

My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit | Creative Scrappers Nov. Sketch




My Creative Scrapbook is teaming up with Creative Scrappers  this month...

We got to work with Kristine Davidson amazing November sketch # 300.

Here's the sketch!


I decide to work with four large grids...I made three of the squares base 4x4 and place 3 1/2 squares on top, using form dots underneath to give it some dimension.
For the square with the photo, I made it a bit large 4 1/2 x 5 1 /2...            


Here's a few close-ups...


I Layered lots for sticker, chipboard,brads and also used the ribbon that came in the Nov. kit! 



Thanks for stopping by :) 

To see more beautiful creations made with the contents of this kit, please visit our inspiring Design Team Gallery

For more information about our kits, visit our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com



No comments:

Post a Comment