Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Love You | Just Nick Studio





Hi Scrapping Friends!

Today I'm up on Just Nick Blog sharing a layout I created using one of the new backgrounds in the shop...Stack Em Up Background !

Love You...


In this photo my son found the perfect pumpkin ( It's the small one on top the larger pumpkin)!! :)  
All he wanted was that small pumpkin! But we decided to get the the big one also ;) 

I cut the  Stack Em Up Background from white cardstock and back it with patterned paper from Fancy Pants design-Golden Days Collection....Then machine stitched around the edges.
I then place it on top of this wood grain patterned paper, also in the Golden Days Collection!

Here's a few close-up...


 Now, I couldn't resist using the PUMPKIN and leaf icon in the Sight Of Fall cut file!
I cut three different sizes for the pumpkins, and back each one with a different patterned paper, also from the Golden Days Collection....
For the leaves I cut four out of white cardstock, I stacked one on top the other and glue it down the middle.

   
For my title I used another cut file, the heart you from the  Pocket Cards 1.  To add a little more texture and interest to the title, I added some puffy stickers also from the golden days collection.


After I was finish with my page, I decide to add one last cut file, Floral Doilies which I tucked underneath my photo! 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Remember to check out the shop to see the new cut files each week!




No comments:

Post a Comment