Monday, November 14, 2016

Beautiful Greeting | Just Nick Studio





Hi friends! Today I'm up on Just Nick Studio Blog sharing a few cards I made using some of the new cut files in the shop!


Hello Fall....



 For the first card I used the Bare Tree cut file, for the tree I cut it out of the-Forever With You- patterned paper from the Fancy Pants Golden Days collection....and added some form dots underneath to give it some dimension.
Next I select three different pattern papers from the 6x6 Golden Days pad to cut my leaves from and at this point I started to assemble my card.
    The card sentiment came from using two different cut files...Simple Card Sentiments & Sweater Weather.

Here's a close-up...


Boo!




For my next card I used one of the design from the Pumpkin Tags cut file to make a Halloween card!
I used both Black cardstock and patterned paper to cut out the tag....place the patterned paper on top of the black cardstock and machine stitched together.
Added a brad, some twine, the word Boo from the cut file  31 and this card was finish!

Here's a close-up...


On this card I used the sunflower from the Sights of Fall, place it on top of a tag and add the happy birthday greeting from the cut file Banner Essentials !


 I cannot wait to use these cards to send to my family and friends!


Cut files used:
31; Sights of Fall; Pumpkin Tags; Bare Tree; Simple Card Sentiments; Sweater Weather  and Banner Essentials

Thanks for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment