Saturday, September 10, 2016

My Sweet Boy!!!





Hi friends!!

This month I decided to play along with  Scrap the Boys  challenge.
The challenge this month this to created a layout using a photo for you and one for the boys in your life.
I decide to make this layout for my son!

My Sweet Boy....

I started by opening the All Boy cut file from Just Nick Shop  in my Cameo... and choose to use only the stars in the file.  I arrange the stars in my cameo exactly where I wanted the cut out to be on my page... 

My layout features patterned papers from the Dear Lizzy Saturday collection and the Amy Tangerine Oh Happy Life collection....and a couple of  wood veneers from the Cocoa Vanilla Love Always collection!

Here are a couple of close-ups of my layout...

  
I added some foam tape behind some of the stars for a little extra dimension....I also used a black pen to draw an outline around the insides of the cut file.


 I used one of the circle cut outs to add a wood veneer and alphas to create my title.
Place a few enamel dots on the page and this layout is finish!!!

Thanks for stopping by :)


4 comments:

  1. A fantastic layout (as always Yvette), love everything about it and what a gorgeous photo. Thank you for playing along with us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing layout!!..I love all the stars...and your beautiful photo !! Thank you so much for joining us at STB...Have a nice crafty day...Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice: the color and the stars look very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just love all the stars and the colours you have chosen. Thanks for joining us this month at STB

    ReplyDelete