Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Every Summer Has A Story | Just Nick Studio




Hi friends!!! 

Today I'm sharing a summer layout up on Just Nick Blog
As soon as I saw the summer fun and summer lovin cut files, I couldn't wait to use them!
This layout feature some photos of my husband and son having a great time enjoying the outdoor shower and pool.



I had a blast playing with the Summer Fun cut file, you can use one design from the cut file or group together, the possibilities are endless.... I choose to group a few of the design together with a phrase from the Summer Lovin file. First I ungroup/release compound path and select which design images I wanted for my page, remember to make back into a compound path. I then proceeded to move around the icon to created my design, overlapping each one and weld them together to make one piece...

Here are some close-ups of my layout. 


I used white cardstock for my cut file, and chose several stickers, embellishments from the Summer Sun Fancy Pants collection to tuck in and around the cut file... 


    Here you can see I used paint on the phrase, which I use for my title..  


I created a second layout using the palm tree/sandcastle from the Summer Fun cut file, which I painted. Added the sun and clouds from the Sunny Days cut file with some hand stitching in two different colors to add some texture.  I also decided to use the wave from the Lake Life cut file to back my photo...   

Thanks for stopping by!!! 

Cut Files used: Summer FunSummer LovinSunny Days and Lake Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment