Saturday, July 30, 2016

Super Rad | Just Nick Studio | Creative Scrappers



Hi Scrapping Friends!!!!

This layout was made for the Just Nick Studio and Creative Scrappers team up.
This is my second layout using Kristine's awesome sketch and Nicole's fabulous cut file 

In this layout I'm sharing today features some photos of my son Max flipping his tricycle and looked like he was trying to fix something...

Super Rad...


I started my layout off by cutting the Chopsticks Background cut file.
I backed the cut file with patterned paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio ( Totally Rad ) collection...
Stitch around the edge to make a frame.
I then flip the sketch and back it with this wood grain patterned paper...

Sketch#296

Here you can see I also used two other cut files Ring Around My Heart and Dreamcatcher 2...
I resize the Dreamcatcher to be cut in three different sizes...
Using some orange thread I stitch around the edges for all three dreamcatchers.
On the upper right dreamcatcher I added the Ring Around My Heart cut file, to help it stand out a little more. 
I also added a small cluster of embellishments around and on top of the cut files...    


On the bottom right Dreamcatcher I added a flair and a stamp bicycle...
Lastly I added my jounalling, and title (which came in the Totally Rad collection.)



Here's the cut file use in the layout...

 
Other cut files used:

You have untill July 31th to get the Chopsticks cut file FREE HERE, just use the code CSFREE at check out.
Also linkup your project that you create using the sketch and cut file at Creative Scrappers for a change to win a $25 store credit to Just Nick

Thanks for stopping by :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment