Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Beautiful Sea Day!

   

A Fun Layout...

Happy Saturday my scrapping friends :) 

Today I'm sharing a layout I made using a sketch I got from a recent purchase ebook...
This ebook is volume 3 and you can purchase it from Creative Scrappers Store.  
It's show you the placement of your photos and embellishments...
Sometime it's hard to start creating a layout, and this ebook (vol. 3) has many ideas....


Here's my layout...

A beautiful sea day...



Here's a few close-up..


You can see I also used a cut file on my layout, it's call Let's it shine background and you can find it at Just Nick Studio. :)

The patterned paper and most of the embellishments came for the Sunny collection. from Imaginisce.


 So if you're stuck for an idea, for your layout go check out the ebooks at Creative Scrappers Shop
you will not be disappointed!!! 
Thanks for stopping By :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment