Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hello Beautiful!




Butterfly Grab A Bite...

Hi Friends!!! 
 
I have some exciting news!  I were invited to be part of Creative Scrappers  Design Team for the next few months.
I'm still pinching myself and doing my HAPPY dance all around the house. :)
Hoping to inspire you to use the awesome sketches at Creative Scrappers...

Today I am sharing a layout I made using one of Kristine Davidson sketch, and a Juliana Michaels cut file.


Here's the sketch I used...
   
 
I started my layout off by cutting the Butterfly Frenzy cut file from 17 Turtles and it's a freebie.
I cut the file in two different sizes, the three smaller ones are about four inches. 
 I made one about ten inches, this I used as my background.




On the grids I machine stitch around the edge to form a frame.
Added my embellishments in small clusters around the layout...

Here's a few close-up...


Hope I inspire you to create with Creative Scrappers sketches...

Thanks for stopping by :)


Supply List:  Patterned Paper- Studio Calico-Snippets; Crate Paper- Maggie Holmes- Bloom; Embellishments- Shimelle -cardstock-stickers; Cocoa Vanilla Studio- Totally Rad; My Mind's Eye-My Story - Chipboard Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment