Friday, May 06, 2016

Enjoy The Moment...



Happy Mother's Day! 


Happy Friday friends!

Sharing my latest layout I made of myself, to celebrate Mother's Day.

 Enjoy The Moment...


I started my layout off by cutting the Forever Floral a cut file I got from Just Nick Shop.
I wanted to do something a little different, so instead of using one patterned paper to back my cut file.
I decided to cut out some small circles, and then started my design by overlapping the circles one on top the other.

 Here's the beginning process...


I used my cameo to cut the Forever Floral three times, every cut I used a different color.
I glued all three pieces together, overlapping a little to give it some dimension.

Here's a closer look...


Once I decided where my cut file and photo were going to be placed, I handstitched a few X 's around the page.
The title" Enjoy The Moment" also a cut file from Just Nick Shop.

This was very time-consuming, but the end results was worth it! :)

Here's another close-up for my layout! 


 Thanks for stopping by :)

Supply List: Patterned paper- Echo Park Paper co. - The Story Of Our Family: & American Crafts- Amy Tangerine- Better Together; Stickers- Heidi Swapp & Making Memories- Modern Millinery- Word Fetti.
Cut Files- Just Nick Shop .




1 comment: