Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Totally Awesome...



Veterinarian or Farmer?:)

Hi scrapping Friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I made using a sketch  by  Kristine Davidson...
I used the sketch as it was designed, except I added two extra triangles. 
This weekend me visited the Earth Fair in our home town... 
and
The first place my son had to visit was the Animals. 
My layout features patterned paper from the Totally Rad collection... 
Love this collection :)
I added a small cluster of embellishments and stickers to the right and left of my photo.
Add my title, journaling and my layout was finish...
Thanks for stopping by:)

Here's the sketch. 

Here's my layout... 


Supply List: Patterned paper- Stickers- Cocoa Vanilla Studio- Totally Rad collection; PinkFresh Studio - Life Noted Stickers; Shimelle - Cardstock Shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment