Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Stars And Stripes...



Fourth Of July Parade...


Happy Tuesday!
I recenty came across the Scrapbook & cards 2016 Summer call sketch, and decided to use it to create this page...
Every year my husband will take our son Max to see the parade...
One of the best part of this parade for my son, is the candy that will be giving out:)
OH boy! the sugar rush that came after... Yikes :)
   
I started my layout off by cutting out The Star Background a cut file from Just Nick Shop, and using it as a stencil to create the background.
I first laid my star cut file on a white cardstock, and started spraying my Shimmerz Paints using two colors ( Coloring-Keep Palm) & (Spritz- Bed of Roses).
I decided to also use part of the cut file to make a banner to put behind the photo.
I handstitched the stars to give it some dimension.
I then used my patterned paper to create the laying under my photos.
I finished off my page by adding my title, a few embellishments and some stickers. 
Thanks for stopping by:)


Supply List: Patterned paper: American Crafts Cardstock, Cocoa Vanilla Studio- Totally Rad, October Afternoon- Treasure Map : Misting - Shimmerz : American Crafts- Thickers : Cut File-Just Nick Shop .

No comments:

Post a Comment