Monday, April 25, 2016

Love you mom!




A Mother's Day Layout...

Hi Everyone out in Scrapping land! 

Today's my layout features a person whom I consider the GREATEST MOM on earth.  
I know everyone mom is the greatest!

Here's my layout...


I used my Hip Kit Club April kit of the page.
The challenge this week is to used the April mood board.

April Mood Board...

I know I wanted to use the heart and butterflies on my page.
So I used the heart cut files from this month, design by Ashley Horton.

I started my layout by using the patterned paper All My Heart by Elle's Studio, and Horizon by Kim Watson for my background.
I machine stitch the two patterned paper together to form a frame.
The kit also has this great butterflies paper by Crate Paper, which I used by fussy cutting the butterflies to add some dimension to the layout. 

I started arranging my layout and decided I wanted to make the butterflies look like they were flying off the page...
I really like how this turned out...

This layout came together very easily and did not need a lot of embellishment.
 Thanks for stopping by :)  

Supply List: April 2016 Hip Kit Club; Patterned Paper- Crate Paper- Maggie Holmes - Bloom; Elle's Studio- Little Moments; Kim Watson - Just Dream- Horizon; Stickers- Modern Millinery; the love you mom! Cut File by The Cut Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment