Saturday, April 23, 2016

Library Bear!




Bear Hug!

Hi Friends! Hope everyone is having a GREAT Saturday. 
  Today I made a fun layout using a design I found on Pinterest.

On Monday, I took my son to pick up him winnings from a Scavenger Hunt at the Library...
On our way out he saw this big stuff Bear, he walk over to it and gave it a hug.
I looked at him, he looked at me and with a smile he said " well! take a picture." :)

I started by drawing a few pinwheel's on my patterned paper and fussy cut them out.
Decided where I'm going to place them and machine stitch  one line down the middle...
On the bottom section, I used two circles in Technique Tuesday stamp set call"This is"to make the  design. I painted around the circles using two shade of  my Copic Sketch in Gray ( C4 & BG90).
Added a few Sequins in blue and green to give it some dimension. 
I also used Amy Tangerine Ruban washi tape on the outline of my design.

I next used my patterned papers to back my photo, to give it some dimension I added foam tape between the photo and my paper ...
     

Here you can see the stamping.


I used a few printed cork and a flair button...


I  also sprinkle a few wood veneer stars around the page...
Thanks for stopping by :)

Supply List:  Pattered paper- Cocoa Vanilla Studio- Totally Rad; Jillibean Soup- Click printed cork & Adhesive Sequins -teal plum , navy blueberry; Studio Calico- wood veneer Stars; PinkFresh- Life noted rubber charm stickers; Amy Tangerine 6 pc/washi tape - ruban;  Flair Button- A Flair for Buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment