Monday, April 04, 2016

Happy Day!





Hi! Friends, 

It's another Monday, hope everyone had a GREAT weekend...
Today I'm sharing a layout I made with a cut file from Cut Mania ...
This beautiful cut file is call Butterfly Trails...
I cut the file on white cardstock and back it will a light green paper.
I raised the petals on the flowers, to gave it some height.
Over on the right, I cut a few patterned paper into 3 1/2 inch squares...
I then cut the squares in half to make a triangle...
I added some fancy handstitching on the edge and machine stitching in front...
I did not use alot of embellishments on this page:) 
Thanks for stopping by:)   
  

Making a square into a triangle....

Using a stamp to make an embellishment...

Here is the process...

Supply List: Patterned paper- Hip Kit Club (March 2016 ); Simple Stories- Let's Party;  Stamp- Ali Edwards- Story Stamp-Heart; Stampin'Up- Real Red dye ink; Cut File- https://www.etsy.com/shop/CutMania.

2 comments: