Friday, April 08, 2016

Good Stuff!



Quilt Design ...


Hi Friends!
Today my layout was inspired by a quilt design I saw on pinterest...

Here's the design...


We love visiting the farm, with all the delicious baked goods, fresh fruits and veggies...
but no visit to the farm will be completed, without visiting the animals!
I started my page by cutting out some diamonds...
I follow the arrangement on the design, and scattered a few triangles around the page...
Did some pen stitching around the diamonds...
Added a large cut file flower from Paper Issues...
Put a button in the middle of the flower, add a butterfly and washi sticker ...
to finish off the layout...
 Thanks for stopping by :)


Supply List: Patterned paper-American Crafts- Welcome Spring; Pink Fresh
Studio- Felicity Washi stickers; American Crafts- Thickers - Doll; Pebbles- Fabric Brads...  

No comments:

Post a Comment