Thursday, April 14, 2016

Friends become our chosen Family...


Friends!

Hi everyone!
The idea for this layout came to me, when I saw this beautiful phrase at Just Nick Shop...
I know my friend Maria for over 25 years, we always have a great time together :)
Our family spend Thanksgiving every year together, one year my home and the next hers...
These pictures were take last year at her home....
I use the sketch from ScrapMuch? for my starting point.

Here's the Sketch-y Friday...

I use the sketch as is...
For the flag tags I did some machine stitching around the edges...
Used another cut file Doilies, from Just Nick Shop to add to my page...
Used a few stickers from Kaiser Craft and Echo Park Paper Co. around the layout.
I love using this sketch!!!
Thanks for stopping by :)


 Supply List: My Minds Eyes- Patterned Paper; Stickers- Echo Park Paper Co. , Kaiser Craft;  Jillibean Soup - Adhesive Sequins ; Cut Files-Just Nick Shop

6 comments:

  1. WoW!! Great page - love the stitching and layers - I love this sketch too!!
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is fantastic, Yvette! I really like the colours you used, the stitchin, and the great quote! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your title!!! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous page. So glad you could join in the fun over at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty page! Love the embellishment and colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete