Sunday, April 17, 2016

Beautiful Heart!



My Beautiful Aunt... 


The April mood board at Jot Magazine, caught my eye this month...
The rose/pink color, flowers and the xoxo, was the inspiration for this layout.
My aunt Carol is the kind of person who always have a kind word to say...
She's a beautiful person on the outside, and just as beautiful on the inside :)    
So, I wanted to scrap this photo with her enjoying a backyard barbecue at my home last year.
I know I wanted to use the xoxo on my layout, so off to Just Nick Shop to get the XO Background  
cut file...
 I machine stitch three circles on top of the cut file...
I also decided to use some flowers cut files from Just Nick Shop call Stem for Stephanie.
I arrange the flowers into two small clusters around the photo...
Adding a few stars stickers from my misc. stash.
Finish off my page with my title and journaling...
Thanks for stopping by :)



...Here's Jot April Mood Board...

April 2016 by Loredana

Supply List: MME paper pad- Dolled Up; Cut Files- http://justnick.myshopify.com/
Stickers- Freckled Fawn ...

7 comments:

  1. Love the cut file and the colours! Great memory and lovely photo.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the cut files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for the beautiful comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Thanks for joining in the challenge with Jot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I just love that background and the red and pink so much! Great job.

    ReplyDelete