Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Monster In My Lunch!!!

   


Happy Lunch Monster!

Hi Everyone!

Stopping in today to share a few lunch notes I made for my son...

My son Max love getting notes in his lunch box, so I recently made these and they were a big hit.


I used two cut files from Just Nick Shop, to create these lunch cards...
The first cut file I used was the Doodle Frames .
I stared by resizing the frames to about 3 1/2 and just cut the outer edge.
Once this was finished I then used the cut file Happy Little Monsters, resizing them to fit my frames. 
The fun begins here....

Here you can see the stamping around the cards and also the pen stitching... 


Another look !
The stamps used in this project : Simon Says Stamp! - Lunch Box Notes; Hero Arts - Back to School. 

I had fun making these card!!!

His teacher recently asked me to make some up for her, to give out to the kids as an incentive for a job well done....
 Thanks for stopping by :)

Supply List: Patterned Paper- Simple Stories - So Rad: Stamps- Simon Say Stamps- Lunch Box Notes : Hero Arts- Back to School; Cut Files-Just Nick Shop.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, these are such super cute monsters Yvette! You're a great mom!!

    ReplyDelete