Wednesday, February 10, 2016

School Days...

Scrap Our Stash Challenge...

Today I'm sharing a layout I made for the http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/ book inspired challenge.  My inspiration came form the colors.  I love the bright color of the red, and blue is my son's favorite color.  I started with a cut file from http://justnick.myshopify.com/ (spacey circle background) for my background, and back it with a red color patten paper.  Centered everything horizontally on my page, one photo was placed on an angle. Add my embellishments and title and a few pieces of washi tape to pull the page together. Thanks for stopping by :)  


10 comments:

  1. What a fun and awesome layout. Love the details, colors, and great photos. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fun background die cut! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Love the fun die-cut background and the cute photos. Your embellishment clusters and title are well chosen too. Thanks for linking up at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page and great job with the challenge! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great comments, I love working with your sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun layout! I love your take on the challenge and that background is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout!! I love your clusters of embellishments!! :) Thanks for playing along at SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun LO! Love the background cut file! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome take on the book cover challenge. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice take of our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap our Stash.

    ReplyDelete