Thursday, February 18, 2016

I Heart You !


Scrap Our Stash Sketch+(3) Challenge...

Hi everyone, Today I am sharing a layout I did for SOS sketch +3 challenge. 
    List 1: Doily & Dark Pink.
    List 2: Echo Park(Teacher's Pet) & Ebony.
    List 3: Flair
 I love working with this sketch, for my squares I used a few cut files I have, and resize to fit in my 2x2 frames. Thanks for stopping by:)
                                              
                                                            
                                                                http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/

17 comments:

  1. Awesome page and take on the challenge! Great job using patterned paper and embellishments in lieu of photos! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new follower/visitor sure likes this layout! Nicely done! I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic layout. Love the details, colors, and cute photo. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this layout. Those colors and patterns are fabulous and I love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Yvette your pages are are everywhere this month! I am so loving them all! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout has such great pop - your mix of elements is fabulous. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! My browser is having a moment. :/
      This is awesome! I love what you did with the four squares and the title is perfect!

      Delete
  8. Great LO! Love the layering and sharpness of the colors! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for the GREAT comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea to use the grid squares for design elements! Fabulous job with the sketch and the stash challenge. Thanks for joining us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome take on the sketch. Love those squares. Thank you for joinng us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout, colors are so vivid, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Scrap our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete