Sunday, January 24, 2016

Grandma Valentine...

Happy Sunday, I made this layout for http://thestudiochallenges.blogspot.com/. The layout started out in memory of my mother-in-law who passed away about six years ago. I end up also making it into a valentine layout, between a Grandma and her grandson. I used a pattern background,and add some paint swirls. The hearts frames are from http://justnick.myshopify.com/ (Infinity Hearts Frames)(Love You 2). Finish off my adding my embellishments. Thanks for stopping by today...



5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this - the way you've enhanced each photo is just fabulous. And you've tied them all together as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some lovely papers for backgrounds out there and your choice is a great one. Love the colour and the subtle pattern that doesn't detract from the photo's and design. Thanks for sharing your patterned background layout with us at The Studio Challenges. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mix of prints, and I just adore this fabulous, grid design, as well as your combination of cut files! Such a beautiful memoir! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete